Hilberts Music Tuition Piano lessons Wallsend
Piano - Keyboard - Musicianship - Theory
For all ages & levels. Learn for your own pleasure and for exams.
Parents welcome to (quietly) sit in lessons, to help them assist with home learning through the week.
Learn for pleasure and for exams. We offer a range of music styles, encouraging each student to set their own learning goals. They will enjoy learning music that interests and motivates them.
Learn modern music styles, gain sight reading skills, understand chord formation, improvise a left hand part, and learn how to play by ear.
Learning keyboard is great fun!
- HSC exam support for performance skills, aural and theory.
- Composition – Learn to create, structure and notate your own music. This can also be use in your AMEB piano exam or HSC exam.
- Theory Classes have a maximum of 6
- These are not compulsory by any means, but students who like setting and achieving goals may enjoy these.
- Over the years, students choosing this option have used exams and/or eisteddfods to hone their performance skills, and achieve some excellent results.
We are experienced and professional - and we love to provide quality music tuition at reasonable rates for families.
~ Lessons available at Cooranbong and Wallsend ~
Online Piano & Theory Lessons also available since 2017
Why Learn Piano?
Piano lessons benefit the whole child, and improve general
cognitive and academic ability...
Our Mission Statement:
Believing that everyone has musical ability, we take time to encourage all students to find and fulfill the potential that lies within each and every one of them.
We assist students of all ages to enjoy
and be proficient with music, and
develop their innate sense of music
for their own lifelong enjoyment.
We enjoy bringing out the
best in everyone.
Where are they now?
Our students have gone on to pursue careers in Music, Medicine, Engineering, Chiropractic, Speech Pathology, Science, Naturopathy, Teaching, Television, and Art.
We are proud of them all!